Looking for ways to increase the amount of memory allocated by default? Here’s how.
Afin d’augmenter la valeur maximale attribuée par WordPress, ouvrez le fichier wp-config.php. You have to find the next line:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT' , '96M' );
You can replace 96 by 128, 256, 512… This will give the level of RAM that WordPress can use. But beware, this value will be limited by what your WordPress hosting will allow you to use.
Retrouvez toutes nos astuces dans notre FAQ WordPress hosting.
- Blank Page WordPress: What to do?
- How to backup your WordPress site
- How to choose your domain name?
- How to choose your WordPress hosting?
- How to improve and optimize the speed of your WordPress site
- How to increase WP Memory Limit?
- How to put online his WordPress site?
- How to remove the maintenance message on my WordPress site?
- How to speed up WordPress?
- How to transfer your WordPress site?
- How to update your WordPress site?
- My changes do not appear on my WordPress site with CDN
- What is a CDN for WordPress?
- What is ecological / green hosting?
- What is integrated WordPress hosting?
- What is the difference between WordPress hosting and integrated WordPress hosting?
- What is the minimum configuration for hosting a WordPress site?
- What is the uptime for a web server?
- What is web hosting?
- What is WordPress hosting?
- Where is the WordPress configuration file (wp-config.php)?
Vous recherchez un WordPress hosting ? Check out our comparison of accommodations specially designed and optimized for WordPress.
Les hébergements WooCommerce
An eCommerce site must always be accessible and secure. That’s why we propose to you to discover the list of the specialized hosts WooCommerce.
What CDN for WordPress?
To make your WordPress site always faster and more secure, using CDN is essential. Let’s see what CDN WordPress you need to go fast.